Hughes Fowler Carruthers Limited operates a formal complaints procedure, a copy of which is available upon request.

If we are unable to resolve your concerns through our formal complaints procedure, you may, depending on your status, or that of your business, contact the Legal Ombudsman.

Further information about the Legal Ombudsman is available on its website; or by contacting them by post PO BOX 15870, Birmingham, B30 9EB; by email: [email protected] or by telephone on: +44 (0)300 555 0333.

If you require further information please contact [email protected].