- Asset Freezing Injunctions
- Complex Financial Negotiations
- Complex Offshore Corporate and Trust Entities
- Court of Protection
- Divorce and Bankruptcy
- Enforceability of foreign orders
- Enforcement of English Court Orders abroad
- Financial Provision following a Foreign Divorce
- High Value Family or Business Assets
- Inheritance Problems
- International and Jurisdictional Disputes
- Pensions Issues
- Tax Consequences of Divorce or Separation
- Tracing Hidden Assets
The financial issues that follow from the breakdown of a relationship can be extremely complex. Hughes Fowler Carruthers has extensive experience in handling a range of complicated financial matters.
Our highly successful style of dealing with complex financial negotiations is driven by a thorough understanding of our clients’ needs, our specialist knowledge of the financial world, and our ability to use the tools available from the family court to achieve the best possible settlement for our clients.
We are renowned for our experience in litigation regarding financial matters for both married and unmarried partners. This includes such matters as freezing injunctions, the tracing of hidden assets, financial provision following a foreign divorce and, where necessary, bankruptcy.
We have significant expertise in complex offshore corporate and trust entities, high value family or business assets, the tax consequences of divorce or separation and pension issues. We are well-known for our work on inheritance problems and with the Court of Protection.
We offer unparalleled experience of international and jurisdictional disputes, including the enforceability of foreign orders and the enforcement of English court orders abroad.